I first heard Vinny’s demo on a sampler compilation, and I later had the pleasure of meeting him when he toured with The Mountain Goats in 2004. I imagined Vinny in the studio with a cup of tea that ran cold as he mixed and engineered the tracks for his album. ALIOTH is a fragrance that lingers its tea and incense notes on the skin, long after the funny cigarettes have been smoked and the studio emptied of its musicians and engineers.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Coriander, Sweet Orange
- Middle notes: Cannabis (does not contain THC or CBD), Ginger, Hops, Lavender
- Base notes: Amber, Incense, Oud, Tobacco
- Carrier: Organic Cane Alcohol or Organic Jojoba Oil
- Fragrance Profile: Agrestic, Balsamic, Citrus, Green, Spicy, Woody
- Ingredients: Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Water (Aqua), Eugenol, Farnesol, Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Coumarin, Isoeugenol, Citronellol
Inspired by Vinny Miller
Vinny Miller is a British singer-songwriter and record producer, once signed to the 4AD label. He first came to musical prominence in 1998 as a 4AD signing under the moniker Starry Smooth Hound, releasing a track co-produced by Guy Fixsen (of Too Pure band Laika) on the label sampler Anakin. Of his prolonged silences Miller says: “I create when conditions are favourable. That could be soon, or it might be never.”
This entry is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons License. If you find the biography content factually incorrect or highly offensive you can edit this article at Wikipedia.