A fragrance that lives up to its name, De-Luxe is the first perfume designed in our collection. An explosion of heat that shakes itself from the cool darkness. Feel simultaneously regal and luminous.
- Top notes: Galbanum, Lemon
- Middle notes: Black Pepper, Cardamom, Coriander, Saffron, Tuberose
- Base notes: Benzoin, Myrrh, Olibanum, Oud, Rose, Sandalwood
- Carrier: Organic Cane Alcohol
- Fragrance Profile: Balsamic, Earthy, Floral, Green, Spicy, Woody
Inspired by Lush
Lush are an English alternative rock band, formed in 1987, disbanded in 1998, reunited in 2015, and disbanded in 2016. The current lineup consists of Miki Berenyi (vocals, guitar), Emma Anderson (vocals, guitar), Phil King (bass) and Justin Welch (drums). They were one of the first bands to have been described with the “shoegazing” label. Later, their sound moved toward Britpop.
This entry is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons License. If you find the biography content factually incorrect or highly offensive you can edit this article at Wikipedia.