I think of you.
- Top notes: Anise, Basil, Tangerine
- Middle notes: Geranium, Heliotrope, Jasmine, Muguet
- Base notes: Cedar, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Vetiver
- Carrier: Organic Cane Alcohol
- Fragrance Profile: Agrestic, Balsamic, Citrus, Earthy, Edible, Floral, Green, Herbal, Woody
- Ingredients: Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Water (Aqua), Oakmoss Extract, Farnesol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Anisyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Citral, Benzyl Cinnamate, Isoeugenol, Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate
Inspired by Lisa Germano
Lisa Germano is an American singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist who has released several albums featuring her often-hushed vocal style, confessional lyrics, and distinctive violin. Her 1994 album Geek the Girl was featured as a top album of the 1990s by the music magazine Spin. She has been a guest performer and session musician on over 60 albums by a variety of artists, including John Mellencamp, U2, Simple Minds, David Bowie, Yann Tiersen, Neil Finn, Sheryl Crow, Iggy Pop, Billy Joel, Jewel, and Eels.
This entry is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons License. If you find the biography content factually incorrect or highly offensive you can edit this article at Wikipedia.