An homage to spring, the fragrance is much like the requiem from artist Edvard Munch:
“From my rotting body, flowers shall grow
And I am in them
And that is Eternity.”
- Top notes: Neroli, Mimosa
- Middle notes: Carnation, Jasmine, Linden Blossom, Tuberose
- Base notes: Mushroom, Oud, Ylang Ylang
- Carrier: Organic Cane Alcohol
- Fragrance Profile: Earthy, Floral, Woody
- Ingredients: Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Water (Aqua), Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Methyl Eugenol, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol, Citral
Inspired by Swallow
Swallow were the British-based duo of Mike Mason and Louise Trehy. They were signed by 4AD after sending a demo to the label. They only released one studio album and one special remix collection before leaving 4AD.
This entry is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons License. If you find the biography content factually incorrect or highly offensive you can edit this article at Wikipedia.