The fragrance opens as an exhalation. A steady rhythm creates a haunting sway as space transforms with amplitude. Notes pop like high percussions above the rhythms and vibrations. OH (EDIT) is a tranquil fragrance that is shimmering, warm and bright.
- Benzoin, Black Pepper, Cedar, Geranium, Grapefruit, Patchouli, Sweet Orange, Vetiver
- Scent families
- Balsamic, Citrus, Earthy, Floral, Spicy, Woody
- Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), PPG-26 Buteth-26 and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral
- California Proposition 65 warning
- This perfume can expose you to beta-Myrcene (β-Myrcene), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Learn more
- Inspired by
GusGus is an electronic band from Reykjavík, Iceland. They were founded in 1995. Initially formed as a film and acting collective, the group became mostly known for its electronic music. The band’s name refers to the 1974 German film Ali: Fear Eats the Soul by Rainer Werner Fassbinder, where a female character is cooking couscous for her lover, pronouncing it Gusgus.
This entry is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons License. If you find the biography content factually incorrect or highly offensive you can edit this article at Wikipedia.