The curl of dirt in your hand, the honeyed hay under your feet, and the embrace of roses on your skin. This scent is art, music, politics, love, relationships, and dues paid.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Neroli, Petitgrain
- Middle notes: Broom, Rose
- Base notes: Amyris, Oud, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Vetiver
- Carrier: Organic Cane Alcohol
- Fragrance Profile: Citrus, Earthy, Edible, Floral, Woody
- Ingredients: Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Water (Aqua), Geraniol, Farnesol, Citronellol, Anisyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, Citral
Inspired by Suede
Suede are an English alternative rock band formed in London in 1989. The band is composed of singer Brett Anderson, guitarist Richard Oakes, bass player Mat Osman, drummer Simon Gilbert and keyboardist/rhythm guitarist Neil Codling.
This entry is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons License. If you find the biography content factually incorrect or highly offensive you can edit this article at Wikipedia.