- Inspired by
- My Sister
- Fragrance Formula
- Natural and Synthetic
- Scent Families
- Floral, Classical, Rose
- Strong Accord
- Rose (Taif/Saudia Arabian)
- Fragrance Story
- My sister is the youngest of my two siblings by four years. She was hit by a car when she was seven and survived. Persisted. She has traumatic brain injury, the result of the frontal lobotomy that was performed to save her life after the accident. She loves watching “Little House on the Prairie” and “Full House.” She knows the lyrics to every classic country song. She is one of the strongest women I know or have ever known. She asked me to make her a rose fragrance. This soliflore, inspired by the Taif rose, is for my sister.
- Organic Shea Butter†, Aqua (Water), Organic Coconut Oil†, Sodium Hydroxide†, Organic Castor Oil†, Parfum (Fragrance), Kaolin (French Pink Clay), Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Eugenol, Farnesol, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol.
†None remains after saponifying oils into soap.
- California Proposition 65 warning
- This perfume can expose you to beta-Myrcene (β-Myrcene), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Learn more