My first acquaintance with Kendra Smith was a friend’s mixtape of the band Opal. Years later I was gifted a promotional copy of Kendra’s solo album Five Ways of Disappearing. She has a distinctive voice and uses it with great effect in her music. Droning rhythms and vibrating melodies undulate as Kendra sings a truly bewitching fragrance.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Yuzu
- Middle notes: Green Tea, Mimosa, Tuberose
- Base notes: Amber, Clove, Linden Blossom, Patchouli, Rose, Ylang Ylang
- Carrier: Organic Cane Alcohol or Organic Jojoba Oil
- Fragrance Profile: Balsamic, Citrus, Floral, Green, Spicy
- Ingredients: Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Water (Aqua), Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Geraniol, Citral, Citronellol, Isoeugenol, Coumarin
Inspired by Kendra Smith
Kendra Smith is an American musician who was a founding member of Dream Syndicate, a member of Opal, and later recorded as a solo artist. Not much is known about her after the solo album came out except according to 4AD she had moved to the woods of Northern California in the early 1990s, living in a small cabin with no electricity, and returned there after making two appearances to promote the album.
This entry is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons License. If you find the biography content factually incorrect or highly offensive you can edit this article at Wikipedia.