- Inspired by
- Fragrance Formula
- Natural and Synthetic
- Scent Families
- Floral, Classical, Jasmine
- Evocative Accord
- Jasmine, Orange Blossom
- Fragrance Story
- Years ago I met someone who told me, “My single wish is for the fragrance of jasmine and orange blossom. That’s it.” The smell of the two flowers combined reminded them of their youth in California. I created a floral accord yet never had the chance to surprise them with their wish granted.
I like to include samples with orders as a token of my appreciation for supporting my work as an indie perfumer. The samples are often random, and occasionally an unreleased fragrance will make its way into an order.
“A while back I generously received a sample of a fragrance called “A Single Wish.” It’s one of the most stunning, and realistic, jasmine fragrances I’ve come across and would love to get my hands on it!”
Wishes do come true.
- Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), PPG-26-Buteth-26 and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol and Caprylyl Glycol and Benzoic Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalyl Acetate, Dihydroambrettolide, Geraniol, Farnesol, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Isoeugenol, Terpineol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzaldehyde.
- California Proposition 65 warning
- This perfume can expose you to beta-Myrcene (β-Myrcene), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Learn more