I started with a question: “What does it mean to smell ‘clean,’ what does clean smell like?” ANONYMITY is a mercurial potion, a modern interpretation of Eau de Cologne. A fresh, sensual fragrance to be enjoyed whether you are dancing in your bedroom or with someone else.
- Scent Families
- Fresh Spicy, Aromatic
- Top Notes
- Bergamot, Rosemary, Sweet Orange
- Middle Notes
- Geranium, Juniper, Lavender, Neroli, Violet Leaf
- Base Notes
- Cedarwood, Sandalwood
- Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), PPG-26 Buteth-26 and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol
- California Proposition 65 warning
- This perfume can expose you to beta-Myrcene (β-Myrcene), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Learn more
- Inspired by
- Dance Chapter
Dance Chapter – powered by the angelic vocals of Cyrus Bruton – were initially seen by Ivo’s partner Peter Kent as a band who might be capable of filling the void left by the death of Joy Division’s Ian Curtis. Although there wasn’t, in fact, a great deal of musical similarity between the two bands, Dance Chapter’s first single Anonymity was an impressively tense piece of work. A four-song EP – Chapter II – followed in 1981, after which the band parted company with 4AD.