2020 was the year that kept on giving. I wanted something to feel perfectly lovely and this fragrance came to me on a bike ride. The scent of fir and cistus in the air gave me reason to sing The Heart Throbs. Then there was this expansion of orange and violets. I wanted more: cedar, musk, amber, and heliotrope warmed in the sun. I smile and suddenly everything is diffusive, warm, and soft like a hug from a dear friend. I was happy because something felt so beautiful again.
- Scent Families
- Powdery, Musky, Woody, Citrus
- Top Notes
- Orange, Violet
- Middle Notes
- Cistus, Heliotrope
- Base Notes
- Amber, Cedarwood, Fir, Musk
- Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), PPG-26 Buteth-26 and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Limonene, Linalool
- California Proposition 65 warning
- This perfume can expose you to beta-Myrcene (β-Myrcene), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Learn more
- Inspired by
- The Heart Throbs
The Heart Throbs were an indie rock band from Reading, England. They released three albums on the One Little Indian label before splitting up in 1993. The Heart Throbs formed in 1986, initially by Rose Carlotti and Stephen Ward, both college students, who recruited Rose’s sister Rachel DeFreitas and Mark Side. Rose and Rachel are sisters of the late Echo & the Bunnymen drummer Pete DeFreitas.
This entry is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons License. If you find the biography content factually incorrect or highly offensive you can edit this article at Wikipedia.