To caress a lover’s face, two souls intertwined as your lips fervently kiss mine. Your body is new to me yet altogether familiar to my senses. Time becomes both accelerated and halted as air, sweat, and saliva fuel the intensity of our heated passion. Is it love or a lust that cannot be quenched? Close your eyes. I love you, I love you, I love you…
- Scent Families
- Green, Aromatic, Citrus, Woody
- Top Notes
- Angelica Seed, Aniseed, Orange Blossom, Petitgrain, Tangerine
- Middle Notes
- Galbanum, Magnolia, Muguet
- Base Notes
- Amber, Katrafay, Oakmoss, Oud, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), PPG-26 Buteth-26 and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, Oakmoss Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol
- California Proposition 65 warning
- This perfume can expose you to beta-Myrcene (β-Myrcene), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Learn more
- Inspired by
- My Bloody Valentine
My Bloody Valentine are an Irish rock band formed in Dublin in 1983. Since 1987, the band’s lineup has consisted of founding members Kevin Shields (vocals, guitar) and Colm Ó Cíosóig (drums), with Bilinda Butcher (vocals, guitar) and Debbie Googe (bass). The group are known for their integration of noise, melody, and unorthodox guitar and production techniques. Their work in the late 1980s and early 1990s resulted in their pioneering a musical style known as shoegaze.
This entry is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons License. If you find the biography content factually incorrect or highly offensive you can edit this article at Wikipedia.