A true coming dream of a half life remembered. This fragrance is a revelation of a thousand stars burst open.
- Scent Families
- Woody, Citrus, Aromatic
- Top Notes
- Bergamot, Black Pepper, Orange Blossom
- Middle Notes
- Carnation, Leather, Orris, Red Wine, Tuberose, Ylang-Ylang
- Base Notes
- Musk, Palo Santo, Patchouli, Tobacco, Vetiver
- Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), PPG-26 Buteth-26 and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin
- California Proposition 65 warning
- This perfume can expose you to beta-Myrcene (β-Myrcene), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Learn more
- Inspired by
- Pale Saints
Pale Saints were a British alternative rock band formed in 1987 by Ian Masters (bass/vocals), Graeme Naysmith (guitar), and Chris Cooper (drums) in Leeds, England. By the time they recorded their first EP, Barging Into the Presence of God released in 1989, the band went into a direction that displayed a mix of Ian Masters’ choirboy-like vocals along with dark atmospheric and noisy pop tunes.
This entry is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons License. If you find the biography content factually incorrect or highly offensive you can edit this article at Wikipedia.