There was a time when concerts were loud and bands would play their instruments past 11. The smoke of cigarettes and joints mixed and moved to the music, occasionally sliced by the raising of hands and fists. The crowd would scream and sing with the band, any regrets of a sore throat the next morning be damned. REMA celebrates those moments of rock ‘n’ roll.
- Scent Families
- Warm Spicy, Fresh Spicy, Citrus, Aromatic, Amber
- Top Notes
- Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Grapefruit
- Middle Notes
- Cannabis, Carnation, Frankincense, Ginger
- Base Notes
- Oud, Patchouli, Styrax, Tobacco, Vetiver
- Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), PPG-26 Buteth-26 and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Eugenol, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate
- California Proposition 65 warning
- This perfume can expose you to Methyl Chavicol (Estragole) and beta-Myrcene (β-Myrcene), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Learn more
- Inspired by
Rema-Rema was a short-lived English music group, consisting of Gary Asquith (guitar/vocals), Marco Pirroni (guitar), Mick Allen (bass/vocals), Mark Cox (keyboards) and Dorothy Max Prior (drums, generally known only as “Max”).
This entry is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons License. If you find the biography content factually incorrect or highly offensive you can edit this article at Wikipedia.