- Inspired by
- The National Nordic Museum
- Fragrance Formula
- Natural and Synthetic
- Scent Families
- Woody, Citrus, Marine
- Top Notes
- Middle Notes
- Arctic Thyme, Swedish Juniper
- Base Notes
- Scandinavian Pine, Norway Spruce
- Fragrance Story
- Made exclusively for the National Nordic Museum, this fragrance is a fresh ocean breeze blowing through Scandinavian forests.
- Ingredients: Organic Shea Butter†, Aqua (Water), Organic Coconut Oil†, Sodium Hydroxide†, Castor Oil†, Parfum (Fragrance), Organic Black Spruce Oil (Picea Mariana), Organic Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Limonene, Geraniol.
†None remains after saponifying oils into soap.
- California Proposition 65 warning
- This perfume can expose you to beta-Myrcene (β-Myrcene) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Learn more