The word Aion comes from the Greek, meaning timeless or eternity. And so it is apt that this fragrance is inspired by the music of Dead Can Dance. AEON is a fragrance that is simultaneously modern and timeless using materials from centuries and millennia past.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Sweet Orange
- Middle notes: Lavender, Nutmeg, Bay
- Base notes: Benzoin, Cedar, Frankincense, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Ylang Ylang
- Carrier: Organic Cane Alcohol or Organic Jojoba Oil
- Fragrance Profile: Agrestic, Balsamic, Citrus, Floral, Herbal, Spicy
- Ingredients: Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Water (Aqua), Oakmoss extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Cinnamate, Geraniol, Cinnamal, Isoeugenol, Citronellol, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin
Inspired by Dead Can Dance
Dead Can Dance is an Australian musical project formed in 1981 in Melbourne by Lisa Gerrard and Brendan Perry. The band relocated to London, England, in May 1982. Australian music historian Ian McFarlane described Dead Can Dance’s style as “constructed soundscapes of mesmerising grandeur and solemn beauty; African polyrhythms, Gaelic folk, Gregorian chant, Middle Eastern mantras and art rock.”
This entry is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons License. If you find the biography content factually incorrect or highly offensive you can edit this article at Wikipedia.