I first heard Vinny’s demo on a sampler compilation, and I later had the pleasure of meeting him when he toured with The Mountain Goats in 2004. I imagined Vinny in the studio with a cup of tea that ran cold as he mixed and engineered the tracks for his album. ALIOTH is a fragrance that lingers its tea and incense notes on the skin, long after the funny cigarettes have been smoked and the studio emptied of its musicians and engineers.
- Amber, Bergamot, Cannabis (does not contain THC or CBD), Coriander, Ginger, Hops, Incense, Lavender, Oud, Sweet Orange, Tobacco
- Scent families
- Agrestic, Balsamic, Citrus, Green, Spicy, Woody
- Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), PPG-26 Buteth-26 and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Cinnamaldehyde, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol, Isoeugenol
- California Proposition 65 warning
- This perfume can expose you to beta-Myrcene (β-Myrcene), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Learn more
- Inspired by
- Vinny Miller
Vinny Miller is a British singer-songwriter and record producer, once signed to the 4AD label. He first came to musical prominence in 1998 as a 4AD signing under the moniker Starry Smooth Hound, releasing a track co-produced by Guy Fixsen (of Too Pure band Laika) on the label sampler Anakin. Of his prolonged silences Miller says: “I create when conditions are favourable. That could be soon, or it might be never.”
This entry is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons License. If you find the biography content factually incorrect or highly offensive you can edit this article at Wikipedia.