- Inspired by
- Einstürzende Neubauten
- Fragrance Formula
- Natural and Synthetic
- Scent Families
- Top Notes
- Chrysanthemum, Dandelion, Tulip
- Middle Notes
- Muguet, Rose, Water Lily
- Base Notes
- Blue Dahlia, Marigold, Thistle
- Fragrance Story
- In the film Hereditary, the main character Peter Graham is seated in a classroom where the teacher and students are discussing The Women of Trachis by Sophocles. His teacher asks the class about Heracles’ flaw to which a student replies, “…he literally refuses to look at all the signs that are being literally handed to him the entire play.” I’ve owned a copy of “Tabula Rasa” by Einstürzende Neubauten for decades, but it was four years ago when listening to the track “Blume” did it occur to me that all the notes for a fragrance were right there. I built a fragrance sketch, sent out test samples to a select few, and then put it away in my cabinet.
I like to include samples with orders as a way of saying Thank You for your support of my business. A devoted customer ordered so many times from me that I was exhausted of existing fragrance samples, so I included Blume with their order. Their reply: “I NEED this fragrance!” Thank you, Einstürzende Neubauten and Etsuko Sakamaki, for giving me the inspiration for this fragrance.
- Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), PPG-26-Buteth-26 and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol and Caprylyl Glycol and Benzoic Acid, Geraniol, Limonene, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Coumarin, Eugenol, Methyl Ionone.
- California Proposition 65 warning
- This perfume can expose you to beta-Myrcene (β-Myrcene), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Learn more