2020 has been the year that keeps on giving. I found myself singing The Heart Throbs as a way to process the emotional and mental weight of this year.
Whole world shuts down
Close your eyes stay calm
I smile and suddenly everything is diffusive, warm, and soft like a hug from a dear friend. I don’t feel so hopeless anymore.
- Amber, Cedar, Cistus, Fir, Heliotrope, Musk, Orange, Violet
- Scent families
- Animalic, Balsamic, Citrus, Floral, Woody
- Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), PPG-26 Buteth-26 and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol
- California Proposition 65 warning
- This perfume can expose you to beta-Myrcene (β-Myrcene), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Learn more
- Inspired by
- The Heart Throbs
The Heart Throbs were an indie rock band from Reading, England. They released three albums on the One Little Indian label before splitting up in 1993. The Heart Throbs formed in 1986, initially by Rose Carlotti and Stephen Ward, both college students, who recruited Rose’s sister Rachel DeFreitas and Mark Side. Rose and Rachel are sisters of the late Echo & the Bunnymen drummer Pete DeFreitas.
This entry is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons License. If you find the biography content factually incorrect or highly offensive you can edit this article at Wikipedia.