Ten years ago I had the good fortune to stand across the street from an elderly couple. The woman had stopped on the sidewalk in need of comfort, and so her husband turned to face and embrace her. They leaned their heads into one another until their foreheads met; there they stayed as the world passed around them. EPERDU is about being completely, foolishly, incredibly in love.
- Benzoin, Cabreuva, Grapefruit, Lemon, Patchouli, Pink Peppercorn, Rosé Wine, Sandalwood, Tangerine, Vetiver
- Scent families
- Balsamic, Citrus, Earthy, Floral, Spicy, Woody
- Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), PPG-26 Buteth-26 and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Farnesol
- Allergy notice
- Pink peppercorns are related to cashews and may produce an allergic response for people suffering from tree nut allergies.
- California Proposition 65 warning
- This perfume can expose you to beta-Myrcene (β-Myrcene), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Learn more
- Inspired by
- Cocteau Twins
Cocteau Twins were a Scottish rock band active from 1979 to 1997. The original members were singer Elizabeth Fraser, guitarist Robin Guthrie and bassist Will Heggie, who was replaced by multi-instrumentalist Simon Raymonde in 1983. The group has earned much critical praise for its innovative, ethereal sound and the distinctive soprano vocals of Fraser, which often seemed to veer into glossolalia and mouth music.
This entry is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons License. If you find the biography content factually incorrect or highly offensive you can edit this article at Wikipedia.