Samples are often pried from testers’ hands; it may have something to do with the blend. It can best be described as, “It’s what a dryad would smell like. I feel like dancing in the trees.”
- Bergamot, Jasmine, Mandarin, Neroli, Olive, Petitgrain, Sandalwood, Tolu Balsam, Tuberose, Vanilla, Ylang Ylang
- Scent families
- Citrus, Edible, Floral, Green, Woody
- Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), PPG-26 Buteth-26 and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Cinnamaldehyde, Farnesol, Cinnamyl Alcohol
- California Proposition 65 warning
- This perfume can expose you to beta-Myrcene (β-Myrcene), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Learn more
- Inspired by
Lush are an English alternative rock band, formed in 1987, disbanded in 1998, and reunited in 2015. The current lineup consists of Miki Berenyi (vocals, guitar), Emma Anderson (vocals, guitar), Phil King (bass) and Justin Welch (drums). They were one of the first bands to have been described with the “shoegazing” label. Later, their sound moved toward Britpop.
This entry is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons License. If you find the biography content factually incorrect or highly offensive you can edit this article at Wikipedia.