A fragrance for the femme fatale in all of us. Inspired by walking around the streets of London, this scent will have people asking you, “What are you wearing?”
- Ambergris, Apple, Black Pepper, Cannabis (does not contain THC or CBD), Leather, Petitgrain
- Scent families
- Animalic, Fruity, Green, Spicy
- Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), PPG-26 Buteth-26 and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool
- California Proposition 65 warning
- This perfume can expose you to beta-Myrcene (β-Myrcene), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Learn more
- Inspired by
- The city of London
London is the capital and largest city of both the United Kingdom and England. Standing on the River Thames in southeastern England, 50 miles (80 km) upstream from its estuary with the North Sea, London has been a major settlement for two millennia. Londinium was founded by the Romans. The City of London, London’s ancient core – an area of just 1.12 square miles (2.9 km2) and colloquially known as the Square Mile – retains its medieval boundaries.
This entry is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons License. If you find the content factually incorrect or highly offensive you can edit this article at Wikipedia.