This fragrance is inspired by a friend who is quite the libertine. Livonia is an alchemy of memories when we first met: the remnants of incense in her hair and sweat on her skin, we would talk about topics both controversial and meaningless over shared cigarettes into the early hours. Sparks of ire and passion, and love buried just below the skin.
- Ambrette Seed, Bergamot, Blood Orange, Broom, Lemon, Orris, Oud, Patchouli, Tobacco, Tuberose
- Scent families
- Agrestic, Citrus, Earthy, Floral, Woody
- Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), PPG-26 Buteth-26 and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Coumarin, Geraniol
- California Proposition 65 warning
- This perfume can expose you to beta-Myrcene (β-Myrcene), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Learn more
- Inspired by
- His Name Is Alive
His Name Is Alive is an American experimental rock band/project from Livonia, Michigan, United States. After several self-released cassettes, they debuted on 4AD Records in 1990, starting a long run at the label. Throughout the band’s long history, leader Warren Defever has been the only constant member, with a variety of musicians and singers contributing over the years.
This entry is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons License. If you find the biography content factually incorrect or highly offensive you can edit this article at Wikipedia.