Before Doolittle there was Surfer Rosa, an album of heat and brightness. The album was played on repeat and became a beacon of light through good times and bad. This fragrance was created to match the intensity of the album.
- Top notes: Bergamot
- Middle notes: Geranium, Rose, Rosewood, Tuberose
- Base notes: Cedar, Cistus, Guaiacwood, Nagarmotha, Oud, Patchouli, Saffron, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Carrier: Organic Cane Alcohol or Organic Jojoba Oil
- Fragrance Profile: Agrestic, Balsamic, Earthy, Floral, Spicy, Woody
- Ingredients: Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Water (Aqua), Geraniol, Citronellol, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Isoeugenol, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral
Inspired by Pixies
The Pixies are an American alternative rock band formed in 1986 in Boston, Massachusetts. The group disbanded in 1993 in acrimonious circumstances, but reunited in 2004. The group currently consists of founders Black Francis (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Joey Santiago (lead guitar), and David Lovering (drums). Co-founder Kim Deal (bass, backing vocals) left in 2013 and was replaced by Kim Shattuck as live bass player for a few months, then by Paz Lenchantin for the band’s 2014 tour. The Pixies achieved relatively modest popularity in their home country, but were significantly more successful in the United Kingdom, mainland Europe and Israel. The group is credited with having an influence on the alternative rock boom of the 1990s.
This entry is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons License. If you find the biography content factually incorrect or highly offensive you can edit this article at Wikipedia.